Doom Fountain Quests o3oJuly 1, 2011 at 9:30 PM | Posted in AQW Quests, AQWorlds News, Guides, Notices, Random | Leave a comment
Tags: AQW, AQWorlds, Doomwood, Fortune, Fountain
I finally got it. FROM A SLIME WUT.😄 Anyway, I took time off from Part 5 of Doomwood to do the little questies. Um what else was I going to say. Ah yes. I’ve been scolded for not doing my work lately xD So I have part of Part 5 up. Um. Yeah. xD Thus I have ‘Hiding from Mother’ on the title. Yup.
The quest itself is pretty simple. Just fight 2 Doomwood Treants and 2 Shelletons. I’m going to post this on the other thing ASAP. Aka probably tomorrow cause I’m lazy and I have to finish Part 5 as quickly and secretively as possible… ;A; Wish me luck my children.
- Fortune #1
- You have remarkable power which you are not using. But which any necromancer would be happy to… borrow.
- Fortune #2
- Don’t let doubt and suspicion bar your progress. Or zombies.
- Fortune #3
- Your principles mean more to you than any power, wealth, or success. No-one in the Necropolis believes this, so watch your HP. And your inventory.
- Fortune #4
- You will fortunate in the opportunities presented to you. Unless those opportunities take place in DoomWood.
- Fortune #5
- You will not easily reach the height of success in whatever you do. You will have a harder time reaching the top of the Tower of Necromancy, though.
- Fortune #9
- Protective measures will prevent costly disasters. Especially here in DoomWood.
- Fortune #10
- You are admired (especially by zombies) for your mind.
- Fortune #6
- Accept something that you cannot change, like your new living undeath.
- Fortune #7
- Feeding a zombie with genius brains does not get extra appreciation.
- Fortune #8
- A long life was in store for you.